Empleos > Process Developer, SCD Market Logistics - Expansion
Descripción del trabajo
IKEA Core Business Supply is responsible for securing that the product offer is produced and delivered to our customers. We lead the supply agenda across many functions and work together with all business areas, different business units, but also retail markets to secure customer availability in all markets and sales channels at lowest total cost.
Supply Chain Development is going into the next phase of a great journey. By gathering the end-to-end supply chain development agenda into one organisation, embedding process and the development and management of digital solutions into the business, we create the best preconditions for meeting the future with the right competences and business capabilities. By this we will also create the preconditions to a world class supply chain that enable IKEA to efficiently respond to the ever-changing customer needs. Supply Chain Development consists of five areas; Sourcing, Design & Planning, Execution, Intralogistics & Market logistics. Additionally SCD has three assignments to lead and keep together the overarching development in the field of Technology in Supply, Packaging & Identification for total IKEA and the Development Networks to lead collaborative innovation approach around Logistics and Fulfilment.
For expansion into new countries, Market Logistics leads and coordinates expansion related activities across IKEA Supply and secure successful cooperation with stakeholders in Inter IKEA Group and Retail.
As a Process Developer you will create sustainable customer value, growth and profitability for IKEA by leading and contributing to the company processes development; how we work, lead and organize, with process orientation as the starting-point.
As Process Developer you will be responsible for:
- Identify and propose process/sub process design and/or improvement initiatives and prepare basis for decisions.
- Gather, understand and analyse business benefit of identified process improvement potentials.
- Support implementation and establishment of the process including identifying competence development needs.
- Facilitate and push the implementation of way of working with process-oriented business development in IKEA.
- Lead, manage and/or support process improvement projects (incl IT tools). Interact with related functions and matrixes in the development of the solution.
- Secure consistency and interdependencies in the process development towards other connected processes.
- Improve, develop & keep process documentation up to date according to defined framework (process maps, working methods, task descriptions, measurement specifications, learning material …).
- Secure follow up of process performance according to set KPI's.
- Participate in external networks for benchmarking and to enhance knowledge in relevant processes.
You are a strong businessperson with a passion for process and solution work, with energy to simplify ways of working! We see that you are highly driven by development and constantly being on the way. You dare to think differently and you have an agile approach and adapt as we go. You are interested in process way of working, digitalization and finding new ways of working and are highly motivated to do this by leading business through people and collaborate and interact with different stakeholders. You are a team player with positive attitude and motivated by taking on challenges.
To be successful in this role we believe you have:
- Deep knowledge about the specific processes, organisations and business in the field of dedicated work area.
- Good knowledge and understanding of the IKEA value chain, the process landscape and the IKEA organization.
- Knowledge of process development, improvement methods/tools and practical experience of process development.
- Knowledge about cost/benefit and how to affect its result through process development.
- Strong analytical and planning skills, tactical capability, clarity in communication, ability to take the lead around given responsibilities.
- Knowledge and experience in change management.
- Ability to listen and understand the needs of the business.
- Strong convincing skills, are self-going and persistent.
We offer you a position in a fast paced, truly global environment where development and constantly being on the way is in focus!
If you have any questions about the role, please contact Doris.Martetschlaeger1@inter.ikea.com
This position is located in Älmhult, Sweden. Please also note that we do only handle applications in English and no applications coming in by email. We look forward to receiving your application at the latest October 24th, 2021.
You might have some questions about the recruitment process, and we are more than happy to answer those! Feel free to connect with the People & Culture Leader Dan Gustafsson at firstname.lastname@example.org