To navigate the growth of IKEA and steer the business towards sustained long term profitability by:
• Being driven by the IKEA Business Idea, culture and values, with a focus on sustainable profitability.
• Being a pro-active trustworthy partner taking a multi-dimensional view in becoming the leader in life at home.
• Identifying and evaluating business opportunities to enable IKEA Organizations to make optimum decisions.
• Initiating and supporting the development of new ways of working, with focus on simplicity.
• Providing relevant and user friendly business information standardized for all IKEA Organizations.
PURPOSE OF THE JOB
I use my knowledge of IKEA and our local market to work together with the management group and my team, in an inspiring, supportive and challenging way. I do this to steer the store towards growth, optimal performance and sustained long term profitability, in line with the IKEA objectives and values. I always take a multi-dimensional view, considering customer, commercial, people, financial and operational perspectives.
PREVIOUS EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS
*Previous management experience in a financial/commercial role with proven analytical and numerical skills.
*Understand the profit and loss and how to affect its result through actions.
*Experience of setting and implementing action.plans, setting budgets, provide clear direction and following up goals.
*Ability to quickly develop knowledge of the local market and business conditions and take commercial decisions based on this information.