Empleos > Human Recources Manager, IKEA Delft, full-time
Descripción del trabajo
Welcome to IKEA Delft in the Netherlands!
Would you like to be Human Resources Manager in IKEA Delft Store?
The IKEA Delft store has always been a bit different, and has played different roles.
It has worked as part of the IKEA Concept Center, the global hub and source of know-how. It has been a pilot store, testing out ideas developed here and around the rest of the IKEA world. And most recently it took on the new challenge to become the first IKEA REFERENCE STORE. IKEA REFERENCE STORES support and inspire IKEA retailers and customer meeting points to implement the IKEA Concept in the best way.
Right now, the IKEA Delft is transforming in an omnichannel retailer in its market.
This will be the main assignment for the next few years.
The IKEA Delft Store is the only store owned by Inter-IKEA Systems B.V.
As the HR Manager, you will be a member of the store’s management team and act as a business partner to the Store Manager. You oversee the local implementation of IKEA’s people strategies and the creation of an engaging working environment driven by IKEA’s values and culture.
- Support, challenge and coach the IKEA Delft Store in people related topics,
with the overall ambition to create a successful and high performing organisation.
- Work closely together with and be a strategic partner to the Store Managers
for all people related topics
- Be of part of developing the strategic and tactical agenda for the People and culture function, based on Inter IKEA system B.V. strategies and directions.
- Lead and develop initiatives and activities connected to the People plan including support implementation and follow up related actions.
- Secure that the right level of competence for the People and culture function is available
on the areas of responsibility.
Together with highly skilled and passionate People & Culture colleagues, and in close collaboration with IKEA Delft Store leaders you will play a key role in ensuring that we reach our ambition in our people plan.
To be successful in this role we believe you have a strong commitment and understanding in to lead the business through people. Our IKEA values are natural for you and they guide you in everything you do.
In addition to this you also:
- Have broad experience from working with all the different People & Culture processes, such as recruitment, competence development, succession planning, performance management, compensation and benefits and team development.
- Have high integrity and capability to build trust and relationships as well as lead, develop and inspire people around you.
- Are passionate about a positive change and innovation, dare to try out the new.
- Can work on all levels – strategic, tactical and operational.
- Have ability to communicate with clarity and inspiration.
- Are a strong IKEA Culture & Values ambassador and act as a good example to others.
- Have experience from working in an international business environment and you have a genuine interest to understand different cultures and behaviors.
- Experience in a retail environment is a big plus
- You believe strongly in individuals’ potential, enjoy supporting co-workers in challenging situations are passionate about creating an engaging co-worker experience based on the IKEA values and culture.
- Ensure that IKEA is locally known as an attractive place to work and positioned as the preferred employer in the defined local market for every function.
At IKEA the customer is always our main focus. Our customers visit the store at various times, also in the evening, weekends, during national and school holidays. The HR Manager is expected to work flexible hours (including evenings and weekends)
We expect that you will be present to meet our co-workers in their everyday life at work.
For this reason, the HR team is required to work every day in the store.
Together, we secure that IKEA Delft Store is great place to work.
What do we offer?
The salary offered for this role is based on experience and background.
In addition to the salary, a 13th month, a pension plan, holiday allowance and 30 holidays (based on full-time employment) And an interesting benefits package including 15% discount in your store purchase. Like that, you can turn your house into a new IKEA showroom !
We offer an indefinite contract.
How does the recruitment process look like?
An integrity check via the warning register of Fraud Approach Retail Foundation is part of the application procedure.
The total process consists of three interviews and an assessment.
Please apply with your CV and a motivation letter (both in English). Do you have any additional questions? Please call or app our recruiter, Laura Hagen-Game @ 06-50157594.
If you grow IKEA grows. Together with us you can explore the career possibilities in an inspiring working environment with international options.
We offer you a spot where people are given the possibility to do what they do best. Let us grow together!
We are looking forward to getting to know you soon!