Empleos > Regional Customer Centricity Manager | IKEA | Dubai,UAE
Descripción del trabajo
Job Requisition ID: 108025
No two days are the same at Al-Futtaim, no matter what role you have. Our work is driven by the desire to make a difference and to have a meaningful impact with the goal of enriching everyday lives. Take our engaging and supportive work environment and couple it with a company culture that recognises and rewards quality performance, and what do you get? The chance to push the limits every single day.
As a humble family business that started on the banks of the Dubai Creek in the 1930s, Al-Futtaim has expanded to a presence in 31 countries, a portfolio of over 200 companies, and 42,000 employees. You’ll find us in industries ranging from automotive and retail, to finance and real estate, and connecting people with international names like Lexus, Ikea. Our team is proudly multicultural and multinational because that kind of diverse representation gives us the global mindset to grow and impact the people, markets, and trends around us.
Come join us to live well, work better, and be the best.
About the Role
Lead and direct the Customer Relations Function and give input to drive the commercial agenda for Al-Futtaim IKEA.
Provides strategic direction, operational steering for Customer Relations and stimulates innovative thinking to inspire and ensure a positive, joyful and coherent shopping experience for all IKEA visitors and customers across all territories and touchpoint.
Drive sales growth and sustained long-term profitability by converting brand loyalist to establishing brand advocates
Matrix manager for the Customer Relations Managers in all stores and together with them, drive the annual plan for Customer Relations Function.
Key Role Specific Accountabilities
- Co-create and update IKEA Al-Futtaim long-term Business Plan in alignment with IKEA (Franchisor) vision and
- Core participant and contributor of Market Development Potential projects aiming to explore and define untapped expansion opportunities across the region
- Strive to reach the goals and key figures that have been agreed upon in the business plan
- Develop and deliver a Customer Centric Strategy in line with the business development plan, making IKEA a “best in class” customer experience retailer in both the physical and digital landscape.
- Responsible give input and strategic advice to strengthen the IKEA position as the first-choice home furnishing store in the local market by ensuring the positive customer experience before, during and after the purchase
- Together with the Regional Marketing Manager & Regional Sales & Range accountable, define the commercial calendar for each business year and oversee the implementation of key milestones across all stores
- Co-ordinate and analyse all customer feedback and make recommendations to other parts of the IKEA organisation to secure our life-long customer satisfaction.
- Lead and manage the team and work with the store Customer Experience Managers to optimise the relationship with our customers in order to drive sales growth and sustained, long-term profitability.
- Setting and following up on challenging goals and Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) with my team based on our Al-Futtaim IKEA objectives and goals
- Actively influence the commercial agenda to have the customer in focus at all times, to create repeat visits.
- Ensure the customers perspective is clearly understood and drives our decisions when changes are implemented in stores
- Provide feedback to Commercial team on all elements that effect sales from the customer experience department: shopping tools evaluation/picking lists/test purchases etc
- Manage and control costs within allocated budgets, driving efficiencies on recovery cost across all stores
- Ensure the customer focus and relevant business plans relate and come together in a local action plans that is operationally implemented and fulfilled.
- Drive a customer-focused culture throughout the complete markets and secure an overall inspiring shopping experience where it is always for customers easy to shop.
- Ensure the building of business competence by supporting managers and team leaders in setting and working on relevant goals and agreed development plans.
- Influence the Store Managers with customer insights that will allow them to base business decisions on customer expectations.
- Responsible for identifying and removing hindrances in order to secure an easy buying experience, a positive shopping experience and easy payment and after-sales fulfilment.
- Support commercial initiatives and priorities before, during and after the shopping experience.
- Establish and maintain service agreements with internal stakeholders (including customer support) and external partners in order to protect operational standards and help safeguard the IKEA culture.
- Plan and determine which departmental resources and investments are required in order to achieve operational excellence in balance with customer expectations.
- Secure and monitor the department is working according to internal, global and national rules and policies, IKEA best practise and in accordance with local legislation.
- Ensure the CRM Function to take a responsible, understanding and friendly approach to customer complaints and our IKEA generous returns policy, handling these effectively and efficiently in all units. Ensure a secure, fast and easy payment process in my region.
Customer Engagement Centre (CEC)
- Set the strategy and operational steering for the CEC to provide omnichannel customer support and to offer consistent, qualified services across all channels (including Customer Support and selling)
- Manage and ensure CEC to provide a high level of service +95% in all markets. Measure Service levels/waiting times/abandoned calls and customer satisfaction and call listening, and quality control is evaluated and action plans to improve are being worked with and followed up on
- Ensure that CSC KPI’s are being achieved in the agreed timelines, particularly: Service levels/waiting times/abandoned calls and customer satisfaction
- Oversee plans and operations related to Call listening, and quality control are evaluated and actioned
- Ensure analysis of the performance and customer feedback, creating insights to make improvements to the easy buying process from home to home. Motivate customers to buy more over time and secure even better future visits
- Passionate leader who can bring business and people together, inspired by the IKEA core leadership capabilities and strive to continuously develop as a leader.
- Committed to the development of the team and secure their training to ensure all co-workers understand the IKEA Concept and other key guidelines, and how they have an impact on their specific roles.
- Empower, support and coach co-workers on the job to help them perform better and grow.
- Actively develop successors to ensure he meet the succession needs of the IKEA store.
- Work actively to create an environment where the IKEA culture is a strong and living reality, and diversity is valued, to ensure the IKEA store is regarded as a great place to work.
- Ensure IKEA has a simple and straightforward internal communication and information flow, and secure that key information is understood by all IKEA co-workers.
- Passionate about his products and actively learn about their content, origins, preparation and other benefits. Share this knowledge with his guests and colleagues.
University Degree and/or equivalent within Retail / Hospitality
Minimum Experience and Knowledge:
- 5-7 years management experience, preferably in a high-volume business
- 10 years within Retail or Hospitality
- Solid understanding of the easy buying experience.
- Cost and budget management.
- Proven leadership skills in a people-centric organisation.
- Retail market customer insights, including sources.
- Relevant customer relations processes, tools and working methods.
- Legal requirements and third-party contracts.
Job-Specific/Technical Skills required to complete the tasks:
- Excellent communication, negotiation and interpersonal skills
- Strategic, analytical and tactical abilities
- Proven leadership abilities and lead by example
- Ability to create an environment where the IKEA values are a strong and living reality that embraces the diversity of co-workers and visitors
- Ability to find solutions for customer and operational issues.
- Good social skills with a high level of accessibility.
- Ability to make things happen with flexibility, speed and simplicity.
We’re here to provide excellent service but a little help from you can ensure a five-star candidate experience from start to finish.
Before you click “apply”: Please read the job description carefully to ensure you can confidently demonstrate why this opportunity is right for you and take the time to put together a well-crafted and personalised CV to further boost your visibility. Our global Talent Acquisition team members are all assigned to specific businesses to ensure that we make the best matches between talent and opportunities. We not only consider the requisite compatibility of skills and behaviours, but also how candidates align with our Values of Respect, Integrity, Collaboration, and Excellence.
As part of our candidate experience promise, we also want to make ourselves available to you throughout the application process. We make every effort to review and respond to every application.