Empleos > IT Manager - IKEA
Descripción del trabajo
About Al-Futtaim Private Company LLC
No two days are the same at Al-Futtaim, no matter what role you have. Our work is driven by the desire to make a difference and to have a meaningful impact with the goal of enriching everyday lives. Take our engaging and supportive work environment and couple it with a company culture that recognises and rewards quality performance, and what do you get? The chance to push the limits every single day.
As a humble family business that started on the banks of the Dubai Creek in the 1930s, Al-Futtaim has expanded to a presence in 31 countries, a portfolio of over 200 companies, and 42,000 employees. You’ll find us in industries ranging from automotive and retail, to finance and real estate, and connecting people with international names like Lexus, Ikea, and Adidas. Our team is proudly multicultural and multinational because that kind of diverse representation gives us the global mindset to grow and impact the people, markets, and trends around us.
About Al-Futtaim IKEA
We are a values-driven company with a passion for life at home. Our vision is to create a better everyday life for the many people.
Al-Futtaim IKEA holds the franchise rights for IKEA in Egypt, Oman, Qatar and the United Arab Emirates.
- Key member of the IT Team ultimately responsible to identify and bring forth technology infrastructure and solutions to propel the company forward.
- Responsible for the all areas of production systems, data control, Backup systems, mobile devices, IT operations and Operations support, while providing leadership, motivation, guidance and support to all Store IT Analysts across Egypt Stores
- Manage and ensure all hardware and software are functioning as per agreed service level agreements while monitoring various IKEA applications to track performance. Responsible for ensuring optimal delivery of IT services
- Supporting the Microsoft Navision Master Version tools (ERP) for the IKEA stores within Egypt with clearly defined business process & working methods that are in line within the concept framework and guidelines.
- Define short and long term IT strategies for each market in close alignment with Inter-IKEA and Al-Futtaim’s business plans, together with the Regional IT Team.
- Strategic focus in effectively combining people, process and system, across all business functionalities, thus improve internal working methods, secure supporting tools and competence
- Maintains staff by recruiting, and training employees whenever applicable, ensuring a safe and secure work environment is maintained at all times.
- Effectively manage the planning and implementation of necessary system upgrades (Service Packs, Hot Fixes and Upgrades) with minimal impact to the day-to-day business operations.
- Liaise with the Internal & external Audit teams and implement effective control measures in place to safeguard organisational Information systems across IKEA stores.
- Ensure all current systems and infrastructure is managed day to day, including servers and services.
- Managing project life cycles, planning, executing, controlling and closing projects delivering business value to the satisfaction of the stakeholders.
- Responsible for the new stores project management – Infrastructure, telecommunication, MV Navision, Extended LAN and IKEA Tools, Digital TV Solution, CCTV, Visitor Counting, Regional Contact centre, IP Telephony, as per IIS B.V recommended standard IT Platform.
Budgeting & Cost Consciousness
- Effectively manage IT hardware procurements and utilizations across all IKEA stores in Egypt factoring cost consciousness in mind.
- Optimal use of external service providers to ensure technology services are delivered in accordance to business timelines
- Liaise with the ‘Principal’ (Inter-IKEA Systems B.V) on IKEA global IT tools and related issues, maintaining good relations whilst ensuring that the company’s own (local) business objectives are met (PTAG, IXP)
- Manage the IT operations for IKEA stores, central units and warehouses across Egypt ensuring all functions of the business operate at an optimal level with minimal downtime.
- Ensure a business continuity plan is formulated and tested together in close alignment with all business stakeholders.
- Educate & ensure end-users take full advantage of existing software like Microsoft Dynamics (Navision), Microsoft CRM 365, Master Version/local BI tools (QlikSense, Power BI) dashboards, Online Checkout & various Digital tools
- Ensure structured IT processes, procedures, and standards are in place and followed across all Egypt Stores.
- Effectively support all IT and digital tools CRM, E-Commerce (Master Version), PTAG plus, IKEA Toolbox etc) factoring in business continuity and customer centricity.
QUALIFICATIONS, EXPERIENCE, & SKILLS:
Minimum Qualifications and Knowledge:
- IT and/or Business Management Degree
- Must have a minimum of 10 years of IT experience including 5-7years experience in IT project management and Service operations experience, retail preferred.
- Must have strategic, analytical and tactical abilities.
- Must have deep knowledge of ERP systems -preferably MS-Navision- and Relational DBMS.
- Fluent English.
- Developing Budgets.
- Strategic Planning
- Project Management.
- Change Management.
- Analytical skills.
- Good communication skills.
- Problem solving skills.
Behavioural Competencies :
- Must have the ability to create an environment where the IKEA values are a strong and living reality that embraces the diversity of co-workers and visitors
- Customer Focus.
- Individual Accountability.
- Continuous Improvement.
- Personal Leadership.
We’re here to provide excellent service but a little help from you can ensure a five-star candidate experience from start to finish.
Before you click “apply”: Please read the job description carefully to ensure you can confidently demonstrate why this opportunity is right for you and take the time to put together a well-crafted and personalised CV to further boost your visibility. Our global Talent Acquisition team members are all assigned to specific businesses to ensure that we make the best matches between talent and opportunities. We not only consider the requisite compatibility of skills and behaviours, but also how candidates align with our Values of Respect, Integrity, Collaboration, and Excellence.
As part of our candidate experience promise, we also want to make ourselves available to you throughout the application process. We make every effort to review and respond to every application.
Additional Internal Information:
• Reports to:
You must have been an Al-Futtaim employee for at least 18 months in order to be considered.
You must inform your HRBP in confidence of your application.
Please note that this vacancy may be advertised externally in the next week so apply without delay.