Who you are
Are you eager to see how we in the IKEA NL PMO drive the business forward delivering to a better IKEA for the many? Then we are looking for you!
You have a natural interest and passion in people and transformation, you are currently in a study connected to this (e.g. project management, communications, HR, business development).
You are able to travel to our office in Haarlem once or twice a week.
You are pro- active and have a down to earth hands on mentality.
You are willing to learn and eager to together with our team get the job done.
What you'll be doing day to day
'- Attending our PMO meeting
- Contribute to one of our running transformation projects by walking along the PM and taking on parts of the activities e.g. stakeholder engagement and risk assessments
- Have the opportunity to run a local project as Project Manager
- Get a better understanding of how IKEA is running projects by participating in project management related training (e-learning)
Our team within Ikea
Together we are creating a better IKEA. An IKEA that is more affordable, accessible and people and planet positive. Reaching more of the many people.
We want to create a better everyday life for our customers and our co-workers. That's why we are transforming our business.
The NL Project Management Office (PMO) implements the global transformation initiatives within IKEA NL, using the INGKA project framework for delivery. By doing this, we add value to our business.
We offer knowledge about project management and a broad network within Ingka Group. We create and maintain an overview of all projects* within IKEA Service Office NL. The PMO keeps an overview of these projects, including scope and schedule. When needed, we support project managers with guidance, templates and tools for project- and change management.
Have you become enthusiastic and do you see yourself in this role? Fantastic! Upload your CV and answer at least the following 3 questions in your motivation letter:
- Describe clearly in your application what you are looking for and what your motivation is for applying to this department.
- What do you expect from IKEA, what would you like to learn?
- Do you have a student public transport?
We are looking forward to your application!
What else is important?
If you start working for us in this role, you can expect the following from us:
- We are proud of our informal, open working atmosphere in which your opinion counts.
- A fun, educational, dynamic place to do an internship and develop.
- In addition to all the knowledge and experience you gain with us, you will receive a monthly internship allowance of 340 euros (based on 38 hours).
- This internship starts from the beginning of September for 5-6 months.
- Mastery of the English language is a must
- Mastery of the Dutch language is a plus