You see things a little differently. So do we. We believe that what you value is more important than what your CV says. Come see things a little differently with us and help us create a better everyday life for the many people.
Do you value simplicity, cost-consciousness, a humble attitude and willpower? Then an IKEA career may be right for you.
·Support business navigation in achieving a healthy profits through key performance analysis
· Establish follow-up mechanisms for projects and contribute to business development initiatives.
·Work with other functions within the store to assure the alignment of business information.
· Drive & implement a store staffing approach that secures a diverse and appropriate staff structure.
· Co-operate across functions to ensure everyone understands and contributes to the staff planning process.
·Set goals & support stores in the delivery and follow-up of key staff planning figures and outcomes.
·Secure the accurate reporting of the staff planning process and other related retail KPI's that lead to exploring best practices and identify opportunities.
·Develop the competence of the store staff planning managers.
·Be the speaking partner on Staff Planning, internally and externally, for all relevant stakeholders.
·Support with project management in development projects when needed.
·Identify local best practices, set up a system to share them systematically and promote these across the organization.
· Bachelor’s degree.
· Experience in operation two years of relevant experience.
· Working experience of business information tools is helpful.
· Ability to see the big picture and also understand the importance of detail.
· Ability to communicate clearly and succinctly.
· Ability to influence, and develop relationships, as well as mentoring and coaching.