Our vision “To create a better everyday life for the many people” is the reason why IKEA and our centres exists and why people choose and love to come to us. It is the driving force behind our success.
We believe home is the most important place in the world and by becoming “The leader in life at home” we will secure a strong brand position for IKEA and stimulate home furnishing interest on our markets. We want to be the “Preferred shopping centre destination” for retailers and business partners. For a successful future we must secure “Growth with long term profitability” and we will do this by a consistent focus within our four strategic cornerstones of Growth, People, Sustainability and Costs.
Acting like a market leader in all our decision making and securing a “Market Leadership Mentality” in our organisation will drive us to reaching our vision.
PURPOSE OF FUNCTION To ensure efficient and uninterrupted Car Park Operation of the Shopping Centre according to company standards, while improving tenant, customer and employee satisfaction - To create a better everyday life for the many people.
PURPOSE OF THE JOB Responsible for the effective and smooth operations with minimal interruption to the operating system and all other operational responsibilities to manage the Car Park.
1. To ensure Car Park money collection been collected on a daily basis from the Auto Pay Station (APS) machines and sent to the Cash Office on the same day with the escort by Security.
2. Prepare and reconcile the daily money collection reports.
1. To attend to customer enquiries concerning the car park e.g. parking fees, lost ticket, stuck ticket, accident at the Car Park etc.
2. Assist in traffic control during peak hours at Toppen and IKEA Car Park area.
1. Liaise with service provider to ensure the optimum maintenance of the car park equipment e.g. service faulty equipment & monitor equipment performance.
2. To check and implement preventive maintenance for Car Park equipment is within the premises.
3. To report to Supervisor if there is any equipment fault and arrange for repair.
4. Keep record and file all maintenance & service report, raise purchase order when necessary.
5. Replenish tickets, receipt at all machines when necessary.
1. Inventory record and order stock when necessary e.g. tickets, receipt, thermal roll, etc.
2. To file in all the necessary documents regarding CIT collection for Audit purpose.
3. To check on the items stored in Car Park storage and update the Stock card daily.
4. Keep track of the Season Pass issued out and the cancelled Season Pass.
5. To count the collection and seal it in CIT bag without error.
Other ad-hoc assignment
1. To assist and support the Car Park Supervisor.
2. To update and to do renewal of Season Pass in the system.
3. To assist with any other ad-hoc assignments requested by the Supervisor or Management.
1.Experience in Cashiering.
2. SPM or equivalent.
3. Pleasant and cheerful personality.
4. Honest and trustworthy, courteous to customers.
5. Able to work on shift, weekend and Public Holidays.
6. Basic Computer knowledge.
7. Able to communicate in Bahasa Malaysia and English.