Empleos > Tenant Coordination Manager
Descripción del trabajo
Our vision “To create a better everyday life for the many people” is the reason why IKEA and our centres exists and why people choose and love to come to us. It is the driving force behind our success.
We believe home is the most important place in the world and by becoming “The leader in life at home” we will secure a strong brand position for IKEA and stimulate home furnishing interest on our markets. We want to be the “Preferred shopping centre destination” for retailers and business partners. For a successful future we must secure “Growth with long term profitability” and we will do this by a consistent focus within our four strategic cornerstones of Growth, People, Sustainability and Costs.
Acting like a market leader in all our decision making and securing a “Market Leadership Mentality” in our organisation will drive us to reaching our vision.
PURPOSE OF FUNCTION
To be accountable for providing programs and services to tenants in Toppen and its work directly affect the quality of business operations of Toppen Shopping Centre. To be sensitive to the needs and circumstances of tenants while at the same time ensuring that centre’s policies, procedures and standards are well maintain. To ensure that tenants comply with the terms and conditions of their tenancy agreement and fit out manual. They must provide tenants with assistance in order to ensure that tenant are meeting their responsibilities. To coordinate tenant fit out work effectively in accordance with Rules & Regulation of Toppen Shopping Centre. Failure in successfully complete these tasks could result risks and business performance in operational compliances, lease occupancy, rental income and decrease in TSI and CSI.
PURPOSE OF THE JOB
The Tenant Coordination Manager is responsible for maintaining effective relationships with tenants in the initial phase and opening stages of fit out works. Reporting to Tenant Management Manager, the Tenant Coordination Manager ensures that all tenants accommodated within the terms & conditions of the Tenancy Agreement, House Rules of Toppen, Fit Out Manual, Design Guideline and Tenant coordination guideline.
- Coordination of the activities among tenants, construction companies and authorities. To manage the fit-out projects in the mall and ensure adherence to safety standards, TA specifications and work schedule.
- Daily interaction with teams from Construction, Leasing, Tenant coordination departments as well as Tenants and Contractors.
- Working closely with Centralised Tenant Coordination Manager for tenant fit out process, Test fit, and optimize lease area in centre.
- Cooperation with leasing department to prepare all requested technical layouts and ensure timely handover of retail lot to tenants
- Supervision and coordination in final handover process, getting relevant permissions from the departments, final inspections (POI) and revisions.
- To ensure lease outline drawing inline with T&A
- Manage the process of daily inspections to ensure tenants compliance on House Rules of Toppen, Fire safety standards and Tenant coordination guideline during fit out stages
- Project owner for tenant Change Request, coordinate between tenant and Facilities and Operation for new provision. e.g. new and existing tenancies that require minor construction, infrastructural and remedial works during the post-occupancy stages.
- Follow up on the fit out findings during inspections to ensure closure
- Tracking and reporting exchanges of plans and information with tenants
- Organise handover kick off meetings with the tenants including briefing of Fit Out Manual, Design Guideline, Safety Guideline and House Rules of Toppen
- Ensure tenants’ fit out work are compliance of Toppen Rules and Regulation
- Handling ad hoc department fit out work
- Work with others CMO departments to ensure tenant’s defects resolved
- Working closely with SO Leasing, Facilities, Operation and Finance Department to arrange handback vacant units upon expired of tenancy.
- To ensure Vacancy Mitigation plan such as pop up store, creative display, creative window, hoarding and etc fully executed upon expired of tenancy
- Support Centralised Tenant Coordination Department to review and revise the current standards for LOD’s to provide tenants with more details with regards to context, orientation and relevant adjacencies
- Working closely with Centre Tenant coordination department for Change Request cost estimation, project timeline with respective department
- Ensure all fit out documents filled according to SOPs requirement
- Responsible for filling up tenant change request
- Responsible of correction of fit out drawing such as MEP drawing, As build plan and any drawings mentioned in SOPs or Fit out manual
- Professional Certificate, Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, Master's Degree, required in Engineering, Interior Design, Architecture or Construction Management and 4-6 years of equivalent work experience
- Strong organisational and time management skills
- Pro-active with positive attitude, independent and strong organisational skills
- Excellent communication, negotiation and interpersonal skills, ability to create and improve cooperation
- Able to work independently and under pressure, able to multi-task.
- Possesses good verbal and written in English and Bahasa Malaysia.
- Strong skills in problem solving and able to think out of box when problem arise
- Able to produce LOD, basic 3D and basic hand sketch
- Advanced PC user: Microsoft office and Autocad
- Shopping centre fit out experience
- With construction background.
- Shopping Centre Design experience.
- Minimum Diploma/Degree in Electrical Engineering/M&E/Architectural or Interior Design.
Please apply by 11 Dec 2020