Empleos > IT Partner
Descripción del trabajo
IKEA is one of the world's leading home furnishing companies. Our vision is to create a better everyday life for the many people. We do this by offering a wide range of well-designed, functional home furnishing products at prices so low that as many people as possible will be able to afford them.
The Inter IKEA Group is a part of Inter IKEA Systems B.V., owner of the IKEA Concept and worldwide IKEA franchisor.
IKEA Supply is part of IKEA Range & Supply and is responsible for securing that the product offer is produced and delivered to our customers. We lead the supply agenda across many functions and work together with all business areas, different business units, but also retail markets to secure customer availability in all markets and sales channels at lowest total cost.
IKEA Purchasing and Logistics Services US Inc. is part of our Purchasing and Logistics Area Americas which also has an office in Curitiba, Brazil and Mexico City, Mexico, and is a subsidiary of the Inter IKEA Group.
About the job
As Information Technology Partner, you will provide professional onsite IT support with a high service level to local co-workers, you will secure the support for a number of Inter IKEA IT systems and ensure the knowledge is kept professionally up to date about advances in technology. You will secure organizational deliverables according to established Inter IKEA priorities through the development of a competent and high performing organization based on the needs of today and tomorrow.
You will be the liaison between global stakeholders and the America’s coworkers, your end users.
Your tasks will include:
- Perform and manage planned activities, such as IT installations, upgrades, local rebuilds and maintenance activities according to agreed goals, defined strategies, budget, and overall IT investments.
- Take necessary decisions and actions to solve issues, as well as prioritize issues according to business needs in close co-operation with the global Single Point of Contact (Helpdesk) in an efficient and professional manner, and know when and how to escalate the issues in the support chain.
- Perform all daily tasks according to set procedures, rules and guidelines and ensure that they are aligned within the organization.
- Actively participate in local IT network between other offices and secure IT communication locally.
- Provide technical training for onsite support staff and for new hires, including setting up and introducing technical equipment (e.g. laptops).
- Perform preventive maintenance and routine monitoring to ensure continuous uptime of the onsite IT infrastructure and IKEA Purchasing Business Applications.
- Responsible for IT security onsite in close co-operation with risk management and information security.
- Monitor the development of IT technologies and system trends, and evaluate their possible business benefits.
- Manage relationships with Inter IKEA IT, vendors, contractors, service providers and other stakeholders regarding support, upgrades, bug reporting, change requests, etc. when needed.
- At any time, act as an ambassador of Inter IKEA values.
- Involved in Budgeting process.
Your knowledge, skills and experience include:
- 3+ year experience of working within IT, preferably in global organizations.
- Deep knowledge of software, hardware, IP networks and voice communication.
- Good knowledge of IT service management, information security and data privacy processes, guidelines.
- General knowledge of relevant technology standards, trends, and innovations.
- Good knowledge of project management tools and methodology.
- Experience of managing vendors, service providers.
- Risk assessment knowledge.
- Good knowledge of Office 365 tools and environment.
- Self-reliant and motivated with a proven ability to work as part of a team as well as independently.
- Service-minded and professional, putting the end users’ needs and Inter IKEA business operations in focus.
- Verbal and written fluency in English.
At IKEA, we value diverse backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. We are committed to providing coworkers with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. We encourage individualism and invite you to come join our team and be yourself with us!
We are an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, veteran status, disability status, or any other applicable characteristic protected by law. All employment decisions are based on qualifications, merit and business need.
Want to learn more about current opportunities? Come say Hej (hello in Swedish) here: https://about.ikea.com/en/work-with-us