The IKEA vision is to create a better everyday life for the many people. We do this by offering a wide range of well-designed, functional home furnishing products at prices so low that as many people as possible can afford them. We operate in Singapore, Malaysia and Thailand – and have an ambitious expansion plan to bring a little bit of Sweden to new markets in the region. We are part of the Ikano Group of companies and the only IKEA franchisee owned by the Kamprad family that founded IKEA.Job description
We also develop, own and operate Shopping Centres that are anchored by IKEA and create walkable communities by including residential, office and other types of real estate in our development plans.
We work towards making sustainability a natural part of our everyday work. We are active in our communities, driving and supporting social initiatives that benefit children, women and the environment.
• You have a vital role to develop and implement effective, inspiring and consistent in-store communi-cation in strengthening the IKEA concept and key strategic and commercial messages.Qualification
• You are to plan, create and implement graphic communication and create visual impact in all com-mercial, sales support and co-worker areas
• You will be responsible to analyse CSI, Brand Capital and other visitor feedback and use these in-sights to improve our visitors’ store experiences and support the commercial priorities.
• You have relevant experience in graphic communication design, media and typography, with profi-ciency in using design software such as Illustrator, Photoshop and InDesign.
• An active team player, you are hands-on in supporting timely in-store installation of communication tools with minimal disruption to retail peak periods if necessary.