The IKEA vision is to create a better everyday life for the many people. We do this by offering a wide range of well-designed, functional home furnishing products at affordable prices . We are part of IKEA Al-Homaizi Limited, operating in three countries - Kuwait, Jordan, and Morocco.
Our keywords are Home, People, Happiness, Development, Leadership, Inclusion & Diversity, All with Passion!
Join us to bridge your dreams and unique ideas within an organization that believes in People !Job description
A day in your life with us:
- Merchandise the IKEA digital touchpoints in the most optimal way.
- Optimize presentation to maximize sales opportunities through offering the best browsing and shopping experience for a site visitor
- Present the product range online in a commercial way.
- Secure that the agreed product range is visible and buyable on the IKEA website.
- Continuously monitor the market and competitors by identifying new range presentation techniques and features in order to translate them into commercially viable implementations.
- Measure and follow up the performance of online merchandising by analysing customer behaviour from Google Analytics and various other performance dashboards.
- Represent Multichannel in a commercial context and work in close collaboration with key functional stakeholders in order to enable synergies and secure a seamless experience in all our customer meeting points.
- Work in close collaboration with other relevant stakeholders, to maximize commercial opportunities.
- Take care of strategic products, promoting strongly across the different digital touchpoints.
- Work actively with the online product range, monitor performance to ensure sales maximizing long term profitability.
- Analyze web statistics on a continuous base to optimize the online media mix, the functionality and commerciality
Who are you ?
- Understand what the IKEA Brand stands for, and how the IKEA values reflect my own values.
- Be passionate about doing the best for customers in order to grow the long-term profitability of the IKEA business.
- Strategic, tactical and operational thinking.
- An interest in home furnishing and the ability to identify with the value of IKEA products.
- Computer skills and high proficiency in Microsoft Office applications.
- Professional Experience of keeping up to date with the competitor information and market trends.
- Experience in creating and editing web content through a content management system
- Knowledge of best web content practices browse functionality.
- Good knowledge of Search Engine Optimization (SEO) and how digital media channels can be supported by content.
- A minimum 2-3 years’ experience in Digital Marketing, Online Merchandising, Online Content Editing, E-commerce, or similar.
- Formal qualifications in Web/Online, Marketing, Sales, Business Management or equivalent.
- Commercially-driven and capable of contributing to the unit with commercial expertise as well as converting sales and marketing ideas into action plans.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Capacity to commit and deliver to strict timelines.
- Understand a site's target audience and requirements.
- Ability to work under pressure in a dynamic environment and to quickly identify problems and recommended solutions.
- Structured and accurate.
- Capable of conducting an analysis on a detailed level
A few more details for you
This position is full-time and is located in Kuwait. Some travel may be required.
Please send your CV in English and tell us why you would be a good fit for this role.