Empleos > Risk and Compliance Specialist
Descripción del trabajo
We are looking to welcome a new co-worker to join our Safety & Security team in IKEA Greenwich
In the IKEA world, we call this position a Risk & Compliance Specialist
Expected Starting Date: to be discussed with Hiring Manager
WHAT WE OFFER
• Living Wage Foundation Employer
39 hour contract working 5 days over 7 and alternative weekends.
There will be 2 late shifts per week and early morning shifts.
• Flexibility on availability to be discussed during interviews
• We offer permanent contracts, advanced scheduling & regular weekend off
WORKING WITH US HAS ITS REWARDS
Our co-workers bring unique ideas and talent to work every day and we offer a variety of benefits that suit their and their family's everyday needs.
• 15% co-worker discount & I-Benefits discount portal helping you save £100’s on Highstreet retailers
• Free & Confidential Employee Assistance Program and Wellbeing Portal
• X3 Life Assurance, enhanced statutory pension contributions & interest free loans
• Holiday on Christmas Eve & Christmas Day
• Family Friendly policies & benefits
• Commitment to your development throughout your IKEA career, starting on your first day
• Enjoy a free hot or cold meal option every shift!
WHAT YOU'LL NEED TO HAVE
We are looking for people who are passionate about creating an IKEA fit for the future with the customer at heart. You get energised by contributing to overall success and results through collaboration, and excellent knowledge and expertise. Furthermore, you get inspired by working together in an ever-changing multi-dimensional environment and motivated by finding new ways through co-creation with co-workers and other IKEA units. Sharing and living the IKEA culture and values comes naturally to you.
This role takes you into a fast paced, customer focused environment supporting the Safety and Security function in creating a safer and more secure environment for our customers and co-workers. Each day you are the initial point of contact for all co-workers and visitors, and support everyone who travels through the store in a safe and secure way. Your role would also be to support the store during any emergency situation. This role plays a key part in the successful day-to-day operations of the store. You will have the ability to make well balanced decisions taking different business, people and ethical perspectives into consideration and a strong sense of integrity.
Qualifications in IOSH, health and safety or NBOSH would be desirable.
WHAT YOU'LL BE DOING DAY TO DAY
The purpose with this job is to ensure a holistic and proactive safety and security risk handling for the Greenwich store.
You will make sure priorities are well accepted and understood, risks are identified, assessed and treated, and by doing so safeguarding our co-workers, customer, assets and the IKEA brand.
You have knowledge in following areas:
• Experience in leading and motivating a team in a Security Environment
• Confident to be the ambassador for the culture of health and safety in the store
• Knowledge of security and health and safety
• Passionate about people development
• Computer literate with the ability to manage extensive records and generate reports
• Strong attention to detail
• Excellent organisational skills
• Excellent communication skills
• Confident with influencing IKEA co-workers of all levels
• Share knowledge and follow up on results
• Strong understanding of compliance and data protection regulations
• First aid trained is preferred but not essential
• Experience of monitoring CCTV and using for investigations preferred
WE CARE FOR THE PEOPLE
It takes the diversity of thought, background, and culture to make great ideas a reality. We welcome candidates from all walks of life to join us, where we feel valued for our uniqueness and recognised for our diverse talents.
RECRUITMENT PROCESS INFORMATION
If you have any special requirements during the interview process, please let us know as soon as possible.
First step, please attach an updated CV with your application so we can get to know you better.
Second step, if successful you will be invited to an interview with one of our hiring managers.
Come see things a little differently with us and be part of creating a better everyday life for the many.
IKEA reserves the right to close a job vacancy earlier than originally advertised.
For any advice or support, email us @ Janice.firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll be happy to help!