Who you are
• Broad knowledge of workforce management with focus on retail businesses, covering demand, capacity, scheduling and intraday
• Strong knowledge of the intraday area within the contact center industry and its integration with scheduling
• Strong knowledge of the Genesys platform and Verint
• Strong understanding of the mechanics within RCMP operations
• High level of data/computer proficiency
• Motivated by sharing and living the IKEA culture and values
• Enjoy working in a team where openness and a sharing culture is promoted
• Inspired by working agile and being open to change
• Energized by working in a dynamic and ever-changing retail environment
• Passionate to empower the RCMP co-workers to create maximum value for IKEA customers
• Strong analytical skills and ability to use those in order to challenge ways of working
• Ability to work with others in a team and open to exchange of knowledge and insights
• Flexible and agile mindset combined with ability to handle more than one task at the time
• Ability to build trustful and strong relationships while demonstrating a service minded approach towards colleagues
• Ability to prioritize tasks and balance independent work, own initiatives and responsibility with openness and transparency in a sharing culture
• Good level of English to communicate with the relevant stakeholders when needed.
The ideal candidate has:
• Minimum 2 years of experience in an Intraday, Planner, Team lead or Reporting analyst role
• Minimum 2 years of experience working within contact center/customer service
A day in your life with us
In this role, you will:
• Continuously ensure targets are prioritized correctly in order to maximize customer experience and meet goals
• Continuously evaluate forecast against actual demand and trends in order to determine if a re-forecast and further actions are required
• Constantly ensure that demand and supply match and take measures in order to secure consistent performance
• Monitor queue times and abandon rates on all queues across channels and skills in order to optimize co-worker efficiency to customer-facing activities and reduce customer waiting time
• Monitor schedule adherence and wrap times on all queues, and feed back to Remote Team Leaders in order to ensure best customer experience across Sales and Resolutions services
• Coordinate short-term measures on the supply side, e.g., rescheduling training, to balance co-worker and customer experience while operating against the right cost
• Develop and maintain close collaboration with managers and team leaders in order to understand needs for trainings, team meetings etc., thus securing both schedule adherence and a balanced day-to-day co-worker experience
• Create commentary on reporting to Planning, Scheduling & Intraday Manager and Scheduling Specialists about performance for the day and mitigating actions, in order to provide an outlook for the next few days
• Provide insights and share feedback with Scheduling Specialists and the rest of the operations to enable qualitative continuous scheduling operations
• Secure active participation in relevant parts of the Remote Partner meeting cadence (daily/weekly/monthly/tertial) in order to enable close collaboration with Remote Partners.
• Regularly orchestrate reviews of result, resources, schedule adherence and rolling forecast with remote partners in order to ensure clear view of partner capacity, and to enable a great place to work and great customer experience.
About this work area
Monitor daily operations in relation to forecasts and respond to deviations on all possible parameters that are collected within the country Remote Customer Meeting Point (RCMP), maximizing the efficiency and effectiveness of the outcomes.
Does this sound like your next challenge? IKEA offers an exciting and empowering work environment in a global workplace. And as the world’s leader at life at home, you have exceptional opportunities to grow and develop together with us.