We set the digital agenda to keep IKEA leading in an uncertain and fast-moving environment. We drive the development, provision and operation of our digital products and services through the use of new and existing technology and agile delivery methods to deliver at pace.
At the same time, we provide a home for digital skills to both develop and extend the technical, people and business skills needed to ensure continuous development and growth of our digital capability.
We think You bring:
• Extensive knowledge of and interest in data and insights as well as reporting • Solid knowledge of dynamics and dependencies between various parts of an internal KPI based reporting and how data and insight can help to manage and steer • Extensive knowledge of how to track and follow up in KPI driven framework • Good knowledge of how agile teams and matrix organisations operate • Good knowledge of the IKEA corporate identity, core values and vision of creating a better everyday life for the many people, to ensure right representation
Your Job specific key tasks and responsibilities:
• Support Insights Leader with design, implementation and execution of reporting structure, and other mechanisms to be used in the OKR and KPI framework related reporting tools and mechanisms that are to be used in Digital Office and in other parts of Group Digital • Responsible for collection and analysis of data in a consistent and output centric manner • Support Insights Leader in defining, measuring and following up on OKR, KPI framework, including acting on deviations • Collaborate with Transformation team, Roadmap team and Product/Domain teams on OKR and KPI framework related activities • Provide data and milestones to the high-level OKR, KPI framework implementation/maintenance plan, to be aggregated with data and milestones from other streams in the Digital Office • Provide an accurate and efficient administrative support, working as a member of the team • Together with the Business Intelligence team support the delivery of the OKR and KPI framework progress by working within the framework and people principles • Support Insights Leader to work across initiatives and functions within Ingka Group by creating various OKR, KPI framework related activities across the organisation and taking action towards a successful implementation
We think You have:
- Minimum 5 years of experience in data analysis and reporting
- Experience in data base management, data analysis and insights generation
- Experience in creating dashboards and visualizations, using business intelligence tools (preferably Power Bi)
- Experience of working with digital change
- Preferred: Knowledge/experience of working in agile teams/projects
- Preferred: Knowledge/experience in data modelling, SQL, Python
OUR TEAM WITHIN IKEA
There’s a big difference between doing things right and doing the right things. In our team we gather insights from big data to make sure IKEA does the right things. We’re a diverse group of people who spend our days digging into consumer behaviour and how people live their lives at home. You could say that we know the trends before they’re actually trends – and we use that knowledge to create a better everyday life for our customers.
Welcome with Your application - If You have any questions regarding this position please feel free to connect with email@example.com