Empleos > SAR Retail Supply Integration CBF
Descripción del trabajo
Malmö, Sweden – Temporary Contract 2 years.
About Inter IKEA Systems and Core Business Franchise
Inter IKEA Systems B.V. is the franchisor and the owner of the IKEA Concept, including the IKEA trademarks.
In Core Business Franchise we are responsible for the IKEA strategic framework and keeping it together through an IKEA Concept which is updated, relevant, implemented and followed-up together with all IKEA trademark users.
We enable IKEA people in the value chain by developing new ways of working supported by processes, methods, tools and services, and we also develop the business by leading:
- The development of solutions that will ensure a unique and successful meeting with existing and new IKEA customers.
- When and how IKEA expands, enabling one common way of working with high impact at a low cost.
We offer an open working environment where everyone feels comfortable to experiment, try new ways and dare to ask: “What if…?” And we offer possibilities for you to develop yourself and your career globally. Read more about us at franchisor.IKEA.com
- Retail Operation Solutions & Support is a department within Expansion, Core Business Franchise with the assignment to support the other IKEA franchisees
The world is changing and the IKEA business is changing with it. For IKEA though, one thing will always remain the same ─ our vision to create a better everyday life for the many people.
We will strengthen and develop competences in order to meet the needs and dreams of the many people around the world and to be accessible, wherever and whenever they wish to meet IKEA.
We are looking for people who have experience from diverse retail organizations and other parts of the value chain ─ from supply to product design, development to manufacturing and everything in between. We offer a unique opportunity to develop a holistic view of the IKEA business. When you grow, IKEA grows too. Do you want to contribute?
About the assignment
As Solution Area Responsible – Retail Supply Integration you will:
- Contribute developing IT Tools of retail business processes in a way that they support the IKEA retailers to grow their business.
- Create and write requirements for the development of user friendly IT tools as per need that is captured/confirmed by the process leaders.
- Assure quality of the IT tool development by conducting acceptance testing.
- Support process leader creating the material for knowledge transfer to enable all IKEA retail users to understand how to operate solutions.
- Support pilot and roll-out activities so that business benefits are realised.
- Provide support to expansion activities and running business where needed.
- Escalation point for incidents relating to IT tools.
About the job
Solution Area Responsible Retail Supply Integration develops and tests solutions in an efficient and effective way so that the solutions are developed as per the needs of the retailers and other related Inter IKEA Group companies hence the solution would be part of the Inter IKEA Systems Retail Package. Solution Area Responsible Retail Supply Integration makes sure that the IT tools are developed and provided by the responsible IT Delivery organisation
There are currently 11 franchisees outside the INGKA group operating 24 markets with 57 IKEA stores and 17 e-Commerce operations. The total turnover of these markets is around 4 Billion EUR. There are committed plans to open IKEA in 8 new countries the coming 5 years as well as a number of new stores in existing countries. Supporting the future additional expansion of these markets is a large part of what Retail Operation Solutions & Support do.
You are a person, who likes dealing with complex and ever changing business environment, have logistics background and think outside of the box. Have good understanding of IKEA Retail Business with special focus on retail supply integration.
To succeed in this position you will need to have:
- Solid knowledge about retailing in general and IKEA retailing on other IKEA franchisee particular.
- Basic knowledge about the total Inter IKEA Retail Package.
- Understanding the logistics processes.
- Knowledge about how to create requirements for development of IT tools.
- Knowledge about how to write test cases and perform testing of the IT tools.
- Knowledge about different related IT systems, landscape and how they interact with each other.
To succeed in this position you will need to have:
- Analytic with an eye for details.
- Ability to contribute creating user friendly, cost efficient IT tool that is supporting IKEA Retail business.
- Able to understand totality and impact on related processes and IT tools in development work.
- Building trust worthy relations with stakeholders.
- Being able to use Microsoft Navision and/or Microsoft Business Central.
Does this sound like your next challenge? Welcome with your application!
The position is located Malmö. You will be reporting to the recruiting Logistics processes Manager. Travel might be required. It is a temporary position that is limited to two years (40h/week). The closing date for applying is 21 May 2021. We look forward to receiving your application in English.