The IKEA vision is "to create a better everyday life for the many people". We do this by offering a wide range of well-designed, functional home furnishing products at prices so low that as many people as possible can afford them.
We operate in Singapore, Malaysia and Thailand – and have an ambitious expansion plan to bring a little bit of Sweden to new markets in the region, such as the Philippines.
We are part of the Ikano Group of companies and the only IKEA franchisee owned by the Kamprad family that founded IKEA.
Visit www.ikea.ph to find out more about us at IKEA Philippines.
About the job
Reporting to the Recovery Manager, this SPECIALIST role is tasked to support the Recovery department in optimizing the Recovery operations and process through proactively working in the store to identify, investigate and report any quality defects.
· You have confidence and want to listen to complaints from your customers using knowledge of both the product and how the IKEA organisation works, to offer informed solutions that ensure customers leave the store with a positive impression;
· You work closely with Customer Relations (after sales and CCC) to secure exchange and returns reason code accuracy;
· You handle customer quality concerns and returns by doing the initial inspection, providing feedback and – if necessary – securing the inspected product until further action is carried out;
· You secure compliance to Rules and SOPs in your area and contribute actively by participating in the iCheck/weCheck process.
· You have passion for the home furnishing industry;
· You have atleast 1-2 years relevant experience in a fast-paced, high-volume retail environment;
· You have experience in product quality/testing and good knowledge of the key process (Recovery – Quality – Returns);
· You have good analytical and numerical skills; strong decision-making, problem-solving, and organizational skills;
· You have good interpersonal skills, with the ability to influence and collaborate with others.
This role requires flexibility in work hours, depending on store operational requirements.
Temporary work location will be at the 17th Floor, No. 8 Rockwell Building, Hidalgo Drive, Makati City.