GREAT place for shopping, leisure and meetings for my family and friends; with a GOOD MIX of retail offering that making every wishes AFFORDABLE.
Located at the heart of the upmarket and affluent Damansara neigbourhood, IPC Shopping Centre attracts a sophisticated customer profile and adjoins IKEA Damansara, one of the most successful stores in the IKEA family that ranks in the top 10 worldwide for footfall. We are one of the first to many shopping centres under Ikano Centre’s portfolio across the Southeast Asian region.
IPC Shopping Centre is a family-friendly shopping destination that is more than just shopping. It is So Much More as there are more than just transactional experience. IPC is a place where people want to return to, over and over again. In IPC Shopping Centre, we strive to bring bright smiles and laughter to our shoppers.
About the job
As the Accounting Executive for IPC Shopping Centres, you will be responsible to ensure the establishment of a systematic and consistent approach in monitoring credit risk, realizing outstanding payments from tenants in invoicing, regular and consistent communication, reminders for payments from tenants as per SOP as well as review, monitor and follow up on tenants’ outstandingJob description
- To be the contact point for tenants on day to day financial related issues including reconciliation of Account Receivables ledgers.
- To send out all invoices and reminders letters to all tenants with outstanding sum.
- To meet targets set on collection and to keep the outstanding receivables up to date by monitoring and following up with all debtors, such as tenants, season pass holders and etc.
- To deal and attend queries from tenants in a timely and professional manner.
- Negotiating repayment or instalment plans.
- To initiate legal proceedings according to SOP.
- Billing generation for marketing, utilities and ad-hoc charges (e.g. Operations penalty, access card, etc.).
- Daily update of all payment collected, including payment from tenants, promotional exhibitors, season pass holders and etc. in Business Central and cash flow file.
- To obtain tenants’ monthly sales report and record the sales figures in tenancy schedule, maintain tracking file on tenants’ monthly submission and send reminder letters to tenants.
- To keep track and post car park income into Business Central.
- Possess at least 3 years of working experience in a similar capacity.
- Possess at least a Diploma in Accounting.
- Good command of English and Bahasa Malaysia. Both written and spoken.
- IT literate and proficient in Microsoft Office applications. E.g. Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Able to work independently in a fast-paced with minimal supervision.
- Able to work under challenging working environment.
- Highly organized and able to handle multiple tasks.
- Meticulous, higher level of accuracy, detailed-oriented, reliable, honesty, proactive, naturally assertive manner, conflict management and resourceful.
- Strong negotiator, a team player with excellent analytical and communication skills and business acumen.
Please apply by 7 March 2023.