Empleos > Assistant Operations Manager, Sustainability (IPC Shopping Centre)
Descripción del trabajo
GREAT place for shopping, leisure and meetings for my family and friends; with a GOOD MIX of retail offering that making every wishes AFFORDABLE.
Located at the heart of the upmarket and affluent Damansara neigbourhood, IPC Shopping Centre attracts a sophisticated customer profile and adjoins IKEA Damansara, one of the most successful stores in the IKEA family that ranks in the top 10 worldwide for footfall. We are one of the first to many shopping centres under Ikano Centre’s portfolio across the Southeast Asian region.
IPC Shopping Centre is a family-friendly shopping destination that is more than just shopping. It is So Much More as there are more than just transactional experience. IPC is a place where people want to return to, over and over again. In IPC Shopping Centre, we strive to bring bright smiles and laughter to our shoppers.
ABOUT THE JOB
Responsible for the overall management of the Shopping Centre through effective management of the daily operations to provide high standards in operational control, housekeeping & hygiene, Fit Out, landscaping and sustainability that contribute to the cost efficiency and profitability growth of the business as well as keeping the Centre in shape as new.
To ensure that the operational functions achieve optimum performance and efficiency consistently through the appointed outsource vendors and in house operations team. By applying operational excellence into our business through implementing consistent monitoring & reviewing of our commercial & operational processes to secure high efficiency, productivity and compliance in all areas of business.
A leader to build awareness, initiate, educate, implement and maintain effective short and long term programs of sustainable operations management.
- Manage, support and accountable in the day-to-day operations and maintain high performance level of all functions under Operations with the support of the team & outsourced service providers.
- To ensure Centre’s operational enforcement is implemented and comply by tenants, co-workers, service providers and contractors
- To support & contribute towards preparing annual budget and ensure all expenses in operations is within budget.
- To generate and manage all operational enforcement correspondents letter and general Centre’s circulars and memorandum.
- Responsible in managing the validity of all licenses and renewal process.
- To conduct monthly audit on outsource service providers and secure performance consistency.
- To produce required performance and data analytics reports.
- To ensure the Centre’s cleanliness and hygiene level is kept in optimum standard internally and externally in accordance to effective SOPs and comply to relevant policies & regulations.
- To secure high service level & competency of service providers by implementing periodic performance review.
- Efficient cost management of consumable items through effective inventory control and usage.
- Managing and monitor the operations & maintenance of the recycling & buy back centre.
- To secure high service and performance of service providers through effective operational control and periodic performance review.
- To initiate, improve and implement good Sustainability practices include effective wastes segregation, long and short term community and commercial programs and partnership projects that contribute in better wastes management.
- To develop profitability and cost efficiency plans in managing the recycling & buy-back centre.
Foodland – Dish Washing
- Managing and monitor the operations & maintenance of the dish washing service in Foodland include processes and operational flow, inventory control, vendors performance management, etc.
- Being the key owner and executor of Sustainability for the Centre, to work together with Service Office functions, IKEA, Tenants, community and partners on Sustainability & CSR projects.
- To build awareness by engaging co-workers, tenants, visitors & business partners through sustainability programmes & training.
- To explore sustainability opportunities internally & externally and to implement into the everyday business.
- To assist and coordinate on Fit Out related daily routine work, included Fit Out and/or reinstatement follow up, coordination and enforcement.
- Daily inspections to ensure tenants compliance on mall guideline.
- Follow up on the fit out findings during inspections to ensure closure.
- Coordinating and preparing relevant documents on fit out matters.
- Liaise with tenants, contractors, co-workers on operations related activities.
Other ad-hoc assignment.
- To support, contribute and take on assignments within the different functions of Operations department and the business whenever required in improving the customers experience, workplace and co-workers’ engagement & competence.
- Min 5 years working experience in relevant role and functions.
- Good communication proficiency in English and Malay, added advantage in Mandarin.
- Proactive, independent, team player, planning & organized, critical thinking, work under pressure and to meet deadline in multi-tasking environment.
- Problem solving and decision-making skill.
- Leadership skill to lead, motivate, coach co-workers in order to achieve result.
- Data analytic knowledge and reports writing.
- Ability to manage internal and external parties. e.g. inter-department and external service vendors, tenant relations management.
- Proficient with MS Words, Excel, PowerPoint & other office applications.
- Knowledge on Waste Management, Waste Water, Carbon Management, Energy Management, and Environmental Data Management.
- Good copy-writing and letter writing skills.
- Degree in Property Management / Environmental Science or equivalent.
- Experienced in mall operations & fit out.
Please apply by 31st October 2020