'- You have a master's degree in business law and / or company law, - You have significant experience in corporate law of at least 3 years in a business or law firm, - You master corporate law and aspects related to governance within a company, - You have good writing and organizational skills, autonomy, strength of proposal, interpersonal skills, discernment, listening and diplomacy, - You have strong research and synthesis skills, - You have an oral and drafting mastery of English
In conjunction with the legal assistant, you will be in charge of:
- Managing a portfolio of around 40 companies in France:
• Drafting of corporate documentation for group companies, drafting of minutes, management reports, powers, attendance sheet, • Organization and coordination of the holding of Boards, • Regularization and regular updating of the legal documents of each of the structures, • Completion of administrative formalities in connection with the formalist;
- Participation in legal restructuring operations: drafting of the documentation related to these operations, in coordination with internal correspondents as well as with external advisers if necessary;
- Drafting and advice on intra-group contracts;
- Drafting and updating of models of delegations of powers and signatures at head office and stores;
- Implementation of the Group's corporate legal policy;
- Development and implementation of corporate governance;
- Formatting and updating of a number of dashboards allowing effective reporting to members of management and to the Group on the corporate aspects of French companies;
- Provide advice within the company, in particular to operational staff and general management on legal issues related to the group's structuring projects;
- Write information notes and legal recommendations in order to bring the company into compliance with the legislation in force or to anticipate regulatory changes in company law and governance;
- Legal watch on corporate law and corporate governance.
OUR TEAM WITHIN IKEA
When the world is changing we’re the ones who make sure that we are up to date and that local and international laws are harmonised with the best interest of IKEA and our customers. We’re diligent and work together to make sure our business is on top of the legalities and guidelines governance requires. If people were to describe our team they would probably say that we have a lot of integrity, vast capacity and great dedication to detail. Oh, and that we have a lot of fun together.