Empleos > Customer experience & Fulfillment Manager
Descripción del trabajo
Position: Customer experience & Fulfillment Manager
Direct Report: Store Manager
Based In: IKSO SpA
Company: IKSO SpA
Establish and retain a life-long relationship with all customers by securing and providing an easy and positive buying experience in all channels that is paired with a consistently high availability of our offer, at the lowest possible total cost.
- Secure development and correct usage of long-term logistics capacity in the store according to range frame. This includes space, equipment and people as a part of the total supply chain capacity.
- Provide a safe, secure and compliant environment for our customers, suppliers and co-workers, securing implementation of relevant rules and guidelines in the areas of risk and compliance, cash administration routines, accounting rules and all other areas as applicable.
- Work with the commercial team to optimize the relationship with our customers by analyzing insights, thinking differently and finding solutions that add customer value, reduce costs, improve efficiency and strengthen the IKEA brand as unique, meaningful and trustworthy.
- Cultivate a thriving IKEA culture that is built on the IKEA key values and inspires not only co-workers but external service providers to reach extraordinary standards of customer satisfaction and achievements.
- Educate and empower all co-workers and external service providers on all aspects of the IKSO Code of Conduct, Anti-corruption & Bribery Policy, operational procedures and local legislation relating but not limited to health, safety and security and the environment, cultivating a culture of transparency and ethical conduct.
- Empowering your team and external service providers to cultivate a customer centric mindset in all operational aspects whilst stimulating cross functional dialogue to deliver optimal performance.
- Actively participates in the store steering team by contributing, creating, and implementing store strategies and actions, leading the business in a multichannel retail environment
Core Experience, Competences and Skills:
Relevant work experience and knowledge
- Fluent in English both written and spoken.
- Budget management (forecasting, goal setting, return on investment, profit and loss).
- Knowledge of IKEA processes and central fulfilment leading to an excellent customer fulfilment
- Deep knowledge of how to analyses data from digital sources to gain insights of IKEA customers for business purposes and decision making
- Very good knowledge of IKEA processes, supply chain, warehousing operations and service business leading to an excellent customer fulfilment
- Ability to understand customer needs in the seamless experience to challenge the common ways of thinking.
- Good communication and influencing skills.
- Service-minded and collaborative thinking.
- Strong ability to lead business and people together.
- Ability to understand the complexity of IKEA business and the different functions as an integrated part of the business.
- Ability to apply analytical and critical thinking to the process, being able to plan and maintain the work process.
- Ability to identify needs and drive change within the organization acting in a multi-cultural, interdependent and matrix environments.
- Ability to respond to business and customer needs by providing effective solutions within the area of expertise
- Ability to prioritize and organize own work and the work of others in order to make the most efficient use of time available
- Genuine interest about home furnishing, people's life at home and the IKEA range of products and services.
- Enjoy developing IKEA business doing the best for customers in order to grow the long-term profitability with a costumer centric perspective.
- Eagerness to work in collaboration in a fast moving and changing environment.
- Inspired by the IKEA vision "to create a better everyday life for the many people" and the IKEA culture and values.
- Passion to coach and mentor people to develop their potential and their assignment.
- A passion for getting the best for the customer.
- Passion for logistics and working in a dynamic and ever-changing retail environment.
If you believe you have the passion, values, skills and experience then we are waiting for your application!