Empleos > Home Furnishing & Retail Design
Descripción del trabajo
Position: Home Furnishing & Retail Design
Direct Report: Store Manager
Based In: IKSO SpA
Company: IKSO SpA
To inspire and surprise visitors by presenting and communicating the IKEA home furnishing offer with strong visual impressions that exceed visitors’ expectations. To lead, develop and inspire the HFRD team and other functions in the store in increasing the home furnishing interest of the many people and creating demand for home furnishing solutions and know how in the local market. Accountable for the store layout, range presentation and store communication thereby contributing to positioning the IKEA Brand as the leader in life at home.
- Lead and inspire the store HFRD team to use knowledge of IKEA home furnishing and people's life at home to grow the business."
- Be the creative leader by initiating and facilitating workshops to generate creative directions.
- Secure vitality and seasonality in the store by creating and implementing a store commercial calendar together with the store management team.
- Lead the store FHRD team in securing relevant and inspiring range presentation solutions, an optimal store layout and effective and efficient store communication that builds the IKEA Brand and distances IKEA retailers from the competition.
- Secure that the store commercial team has the right understanding of store layout, range presentation and store communication thereby contributing to the work method for range presentation.
- Contribute with knowledge of people's life at home and consumer shopping behaviour in the creation and implementation of the store business plan.
- Lead and develop competent and high performing teams and leaders to support the business strategy.
- Responsible for recruitment, development, performance management, retention and succession plans for coworkers directly in her or his team."
Core Experience, Competences and Skills:
Relevant work experience and knowledge
- Fluent in English both written and spoken.
- Budget management (forecasting, goal setting, return on investment, profit and loss).
- Understand life at home in the local market and the outcome of market research, e.g. IKEA Customer Satisfaction Survey,
- Knowledge of interior design, graphic design, visual merchandising and store planning
- Understand how to lead creative processes.
- University degree according to the position.
- Desirable experience in retail.
- Experience with strategic business planning.
- People Management.
- Experience of working in a design-orientated role.
- Ability to understand customer needs in the seamless experience to challenge the common ways of thinking.
- Good communication and influencing skills.
- Service-minded and collaborative thinking.
- Strong ability to lead business and people together.
- Ability to understand the complexity of IKEA business and the different functions as an integrated part of the business.
- Ability to apply analytical and critical thinking to the process, being able to plan and maintain the work process.
- Ability to identify needs and drive change within the organization acting in a multi-cultural, interdependent and matrix environments.
- Ability to create a trustful and creative environment.
- Ability to combine and identify commercial, aesthetic and practical skills.
- Genuine interest about home furnishing, people's life at home and the IKEA range of products and services.
- Enjoy developing IKEA business doing the best for customers in order to grow the long-term profitability with a costumer centric perspective.
- Eagerness to work in collaboration in a fast moving and changing environment.
- Inspired by the IKEA vision "to create a better everyday life for the many people" and the IKEA culture and values.
- Passion to coach and mentor people to develop their potential and their assignment.
- Passion for home decoration and people's life at home, feeling an identification with the IKEA product catalog.
- Passionate about knowing the local market to provide relevant and sustainable home decorating solutions that improve people's lives at home.
If you believe you have the passion, values, skills and experience then we are waiting for your application!