The IKEA vision is to create a better everyday life for the many people. We do this by offering a wide range of well-designed, functional home furnishing products at prices so low that as many people as possible can afford them. We operate in Singapore, Malaysia and Thailand – and have an ambitious expansion plan to bring a little bit of Sweden to new markets in the region. We are part of the Ikano Group of companies and the only IKEA franchisee owned by the Kamprad family that founded IKEA.
We also develop, own and operate Shopping Centres that are anchored by IKEA and create walkable communities by including residential, office and other types of real estate in our development plans.
We work towards making sustainability a natural part of our everyday work. We are active in our communities, driving and supporting social initiatives that benefit children, women and the environment.
About the job
Reporting to the IKEA Restaurant Manager and Team Leaders, you support the daily operations of IKEA Tampines Restaurant by providing excellent customer services and housekeeping in the work area.
- You adhere to existing operating procedures and ensure high levels of Quality, Service and Cleanliness (Q.S.C.) in your work area.
- You provide customers with a clean dining environment by cleaning the areas and tables and clearing of food wastage
- You render accurate cash registry of sales transactions when required.
- You check for stock inventory and ensure accuracy of stock inventories
- You take customers order in the Q and serve them the food
- You ensure conformance to Food Safety and Hygiene practices, actively practice First-In-First-Out (FIFO) in all products to ensure proper rotation of freshness and quality in the area of food preparation
- You execute store operations and do your part to ensure operations are in line with the Functional Commercial Review Standards
- You are a team-player, customer-service oriented and enjoying working in a fast-paced Food & Beverages environment
- You are comfortable to handle basic food preparation, maintain cleanliness of the restaurant and work area and cover cashiering duties.
- You are physically fit to with stand prolong hours of standing in view of the business needs.
- High level of personal grooming and hygiene are to be maintained at all times.
- You are able to commit to working on weekends and public holidays, inclusive of both AM & PM shifts (5 days work week)
Please apply by 31 December 2022
*Terms & Conditions Applies