The IKEA vision is to create a better everyday life for the many people. We do this by offering a wide range of well-designed, functional home furnishing products at affordable prices . We are part of IKEA Al-Homaizi Limited, operating in three countries - Kuwait, Jordan, and MOROCCO.
Our keywords are Home, People, Happiness, Development, Leadership, Inclusion & Diversity, All with Passion!
Join us to bridge your dreams and unique ideas within an organization that believes in People !Job description
A day in your life with us:
- Act as a cultural role model in ways that demonstrate the IKEA values
- Complete joining formalities for new joiners according to the checklist (employment contract, joining forms, enroll new joiners to attendance system (SMS), issuing access cards, enter their data into the P&C database, create employee file).
- Manage the probation evaluations for co-workers under probation period.
- Maintain up-to-date information on the job market and recruiting.
- Recruit candidates internally and externally to fill competence and talent needs.
- Create meeting agendas, facilitate meetings/workshops, and invite guest speakers and record meeting minutes for recruitment related activities.
- Follow up with Government Relations with documentation and ensure the candidate has a positive start.
- Prepare and update the Manpower Status Report on a weekly basis.
- Ensure that the processes, systems, and methods are followed in my area of responsibility.
- Develop recruitment strategy in line with the people and business strategies in order to be able to recruit the best talent in the most effective and efficient way while adhering to IKEA’s culture.
- Develop and maintain Employer branding through strategy and ways of working by defining tools and resources to strengthen and enhance IKEA Al Homaizi Limited position and image as an employer.
- Solid experience of 5-7 years in senior recruitment position within a recruitment/ agency and or retail field.
- Sound understanding of local/region markets, competitor salaries, recruitment channels, regulations & legalities related to labor law and human rights.
- Skilled in recruitment process and methods.
- Excellent planning, presentation and communication skills.
- Ability to work as part of a team as well as independently. Cost efficient in planning and execution of all initiatives.
- Self-initiative and out of the box thinker/doer.
- Ability to strike a balance between keeping a good overview and paying good attention to detail.
- Ability to communicate confidently and clearly with various audiences both verbally and in writing.
- Ability to ensure the integrity of P&C systems, guidelines, and documents.
- Good analytical and numerical skills.
A few more details for you
This position is full-time and is located in Tetouan, Morocco. Some travel may be required.
Please send your CV in English and tell us why you would be a good fit for this role.