Empleos > Project Leader for Renewable Energy with commercial background
Descripción del trabajo
Inter IKEA Group brings together three core businesses (divisions): Franchise, Range and Supply.
Our aim is to provide our partners in the franchise system with the best conditions to implement and operate the IKEA Concept, and to create a strong foundation for future expansion and growth. Read more about us at http://www.inter.ikea.com/.
The world around us is changing. Rapid changes in competition, demand, technology, and regulations has entailed that it’s more important than ever before to be able to respond and adapt quickly. For IKEA though, one thing will always remain the same ─ our vision to create a better everyday life for the many people.
Category Area Indirect Procurement has the task to operate across the Inter IKEA Group companies, between all three-core businesses (divisions). With the ambition to secure the best possible prerequisites for INTER IKEA group to handle the new world, fulfilling the future needs of partnership and supplier innovations.
Category Facility management has 3800 suppliers delivering business critical services to support all units globally (offices, industrial and warehouses) in the fields of Utilities (Electricity), Facility Services, office supplies and Rent and Insurance. Category Facility management is also leading new assignment to secure renewable electricity for supply partners. In first wave there are three countries selected: Poland and India.
The category area as well as the category are in a build-up phase, so for you who thrive in a position where less is already decided, where you will have a high influence in both what to do and how to do it together going forward, this is a great opportunity for you.
As Project Leader, you will drive negotiations of large-scale complex renewable electricity agreements, where you, together with the IKEA team, will secure the best buy for IKEA. Moreover, you will be the primary commercial interface towards global renewable electricity suppliers, execute category strategies and segment plans to support the Inter IKEA Group on a global level. You will be responsible to drive, RFQ, supplier selections, build supplier relations and secure/develop/negotiate best terms and conditions. An important part of your role is to build trustful relations also with internal business partners and together you will develop the business. You will contribute to the agenda of securing 100% renewable electricity for Inter IKEA Group globally and be important contributor to project renewable electricity for supply partners.
More specifically, your responsibilities will include:
- leading the strategic & tactical procurement agenda within renewable electricity for Inter IKEA Group.
- securing 100% renewable electricity globally for IIG
- deliver global savings benefits identified in strategies through effective strategy execution.
- building professional long-term supplier relationship through IKEA way of doing business, based on a shared business model, trust and transparency
- having overall responsibility for supplier management
- contributing to supply renewable electricity for IKEA supply partners
- leading the supplier development process to create and implement action plans together with suppliers which delivers to Category Business plan
- securing compliance with purchase process
- pro-actively working together with business stakeholders to integrate opportunities and act on deviations to Sourcing assignment
- identifying, preparing and negotiating new or renewal of contracts with new suppliers delivering into a new business solution in a project format- not clear for me
To shine and be successful in this role, we wish that you:
- have extensive experience within procurement development activities
- have knowledge of procurement strategy tool and value chain principles
- are strong in stakeholder management, can build relationships easily and quickly
- can work in remote management set-up
- are a strong IKEA values ambassador and you embrace in your everyday work life
- are skilled in presentations and also in negotiations
- have strong influencing and inter personal skills
- have high self-drive and at the same time ability to work in cross functional teams
- are a passionate for people and business
- have a relevant university degree and ideally have at least 3 years of experience in position within purchasing
In regular times (not during pandemic) the position includes 40% travelling.
If you have any questions regarding the position please contact: Recruiting Manager Michał Woźny, Business Development Manager, firstname.lastname@example.org
If you think this sounds interesting and as your next career step, please submit your application in English as soon as possible, not later then 20th of August 2021
Please note that we will be interviewing continuously, which means that we may close the application process earlier than stated if we find the right candidate.