For a Project Leader we are looking for someone who:
• has a proven and strong project manager.
• takes a leading role in coordinating the planning and scheduling part of our customer support center and build up activities to improve the daily business.
• documents lessons learned through the project phases as well as a secure final report at the project end.
• knows how to create and implement change initiatives and manage different stakeholders.
• has the ability to take a holistic view and contribute to building a more unique, inclusive and accessible IKEA - guided by the People and Planet Positive commitments.
• Build global people planning strategy into local business and co-worker needs.
• Adjust the set up to achieve Country goals, by adapting and executing best practices and follow IKEA Planning concept.
• Implement new set up and optimizing overall performance regarding to people planning schedule and together with Operational Teams balancing business and customer needs.
• Define, in collaboration with all involved stakeholders, the CSC country goal-setting process with a special focus on the people planning perspective.
• Define priorities and resources to ensure sufficient resources and excellent competences are available at all times.
• Take a holistic view to design a modern and flexible workplace while taking commercial events, seasonality and high peak management into account.
ABOUT THIS WORK AREA
At IKEA it’s all about our customers, and in Customer Relations we build and retain long-lasting relationships with new and existing customers in a multichannel retail environment. We’re a diverse team that work together to ensure a positive and joyful experience for all IKEA visitors and customers: we set up services, gather feedback and make things right! Our modus operandi is to connect to people by listening to their personal needs and to create genuine interactions. We’re a bunch of people who are truly passionate about people!
We welcome all applications and will prioritize applications from you who fulfil most of the requirements.
If you have job specific questions, please contact Tim Siegmund (Senior Recruiter) at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We would like to inform you that our selection process starts even before the job advertisement is closed. Once we have found a suitable candidate, we will end the selection process and cannot consider any further applications.
For this fulltime position we offer you a monthly gross salary starting from € 3.500 (on fulltime base with an ALL-IN contractual agreement). We are willing to pay more depending on experience and qualification.
We are happy to receive your application in either English or German.