Wie je bent
'- You have experience in sales, customer and commercially oriented business and
a good understanding of the local user market.
- You are good at identifying commercial opportunities and, if need be, you adapt - - your work to remain aligned to them.
- You have solid experience as a leader and you are a real team player, which
enables you to solve problems and make decisions in a challenging and ever
changing retail environment.
- You challenge both yourself and your team to exceed the expectations of our
customers and constantly find new and better ways of working.
Een dag met ons in jouw leven
• You optimise sales and profitability by taking responsibility for the range and
promoting the commercial IKEA priorities and keeping promises regarding
• You are able to make quick decisions about commercial opportunities and
feedback from customers. In addition, you keep a close eye on the data about
competitors, the offer and the results.
• You ensure that the store looks perfect and is always well stocked, so that the
customers are able to make independent decisions about what they buy.
At IKEA, we like to give you the space to take control of your own development and growth. We believe in entrepreneurship and initiative and want to make it easy for you. In the first few weeks/months, you will be offered a 5-step development plan to get you started, with enough personal space to create the learning moments you need.
We offer this structure and a supportive network of colleagues who will make sure you feel comfortable in this situation and give you time to learn, make mistakes and develop.
In addition to a competitive remuneration, we offer:
- End-of-year bonus, holiday pay and sector premiums
- A commuting allowance with an additional allowance if you come by bike
- Private leasing of an electric bike, we are happy to give you a boost
- Comprehensive hospitalization insurance
- A private accidents insurance
- Pension savings
- A leave savings plan: choose how you want your late/early hours (before 7h and as of 19h) to be paid out: a supplement on your salary or in holiday hours
- We also offer extralegal holidays, seniority holidays and for full-time colleagues 6 extra days off
- A canteen where you can eat delicious food at very democratic prices
- IKEA Tack! Loyalty reward, an additional deposit into your retirement savings based on our global results and your loyalty to IKEA
- ONE IKEA Bonus: an additional bonus based on your shop's results
- IKEA Benefits at work: a portal offer you great discount for well-known stores and brands
- IKEA staff discount 15% on all your purchases
- Team outings & staff parties, because togetherness is very important to us
- A nice extra in case of legal cohabitation/marriage/birth/retirements to celebrate these beautiful moments
- We offer you a schedule 6 weeks in advance to better plan your work-life. Our shops close at 8pm (Friday 9pm)