At IKEA we invite you to grow in your own way. That could be growing in your position, expanding your horizons or even moving to a new country. We offer positions that will challenge your skills and let you grow. Come see things a little differently with us.
About the job He/ She takes part in development of new IKEA products or development existing products and controls technical aspects of the process. He/she is responsible to secure product tests and technical documentation.
Your main assignments in short
• Accomplishment of goals agreed in projects in collaboration with IKEA Industry, IOS and other customers,
• Finding best technical solution for furniture construction, creating documentation and drawings and production process/technology,
• Active participation in the furniture, material and technique development, full engagement in the workshop with multiple project teams,
• Business trips, mainly to Almhult in Sweden but also to other factory sites in Poland and abroad.
Most people see the table. You see modern production techniques.
• Engineering Mechanics
• Education: Manufacturing, Production Engineering, Wood Technology,
• Strong integrity and promote our IKEA values and business ethics in the high extent.
This is a place where you can focus on doing what you love. There are no dress codes or closed offices. No day is ever the same. All ideas are welcome. Everyone tries to pitch in when needed, and failures are seen as a way of learning. When you enter our building, we want you to feel that you can inspire billions of people all over the world. Are you ready to make the world a little better, together? We want to hear from you!
We look forward to receiving your application in English at the latest 20th January 2021. If you have any questions regarding this position or recruitment process, please contact HR coordinator Jolanta Konopka-Górniak via firstname.lastname@example.org, +48 660 752 521