You see things a little differently. So do we. We believe people are at their best when life and work are in healthy balance. Come see things a little differently with us.
Inter IKEA Group brings together three core businesses (divisions): Franchise, Range & Supply and Industry. Together we work constantly to improve the IKEA home furnishing offer and make it more accessible for the many people.
The world around us is changing. Rapid changes in competition, demand, technology, and regulations has entailed that it’s more important than ever before to be able to respond and adapt quickly. For IKEA though, one thing will always remain the same ─ our vision to create a better everyday life for the many people.
Category Machinery & Equipment, belonging to Category Area Indirect Procurement has more than 7000 suppliers delivering business critical machinery and equipment, including spare parts and services needed to process or produce products intended for sales from development stage to end of life. Main internal stakeholder is Industry, follow by Supply Chain Development & Supply Chain Operation and IKEA Components.
Category is in a build-up phase, so for you who thrive in a position where less is already decided, where you will have a high influence in both what to do and how to do it together going forward, this is a great job for you.
As Business Developer/Project Leader you will:
· Work together with Engineering and Project teams on selected projects.
· Develop the procurement strategy for segment or project. Collate specifications, technical and quality requirements. Develop and implement standard tendering documentation including compliancy and evaluation templates.
· Research and evaluate suppliers based on price, quality, selection, service, support, availability, reliability, production and distribution capabilities. Assist in the identification of new suppliers and ensure due diligence is carried out for all new sources of supply.
· Manage the RF(x) process involving all relevant stakeholders and ensure appropriate technical and end user reviews are incorporated and recorded within the tender review and decision making process.
· Evaluate tender responses in terms of safety, health & environment, quality and value for money. Negotiate terms and conditions. Contract management.